HEART HEALTH BASICS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
Heart disease is on the rise all over the world, mainly because of unhealthy eating habits. Obesity is a growing epidemic and a growing global concern according to the WHO. If you are at an unhealthy weight then talk to your doctor about it. Or you could find best online physician with an online doctor app.
Being overweight or obese significantly increases the risk of developing heart disease and other health complications like diabetes, joint disease, and hormonal problems. Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death in the developing world? Research suggests that 1 out 4 deaths occur due to heart disease in the U.S. Stats in Pakistan aren’t too far off either. Awareness of heart health is important. To find out how you can keep you heart-healthy talk to your primary health care provider, or download an online doctor app and ask the best online physician.
How can I find the best online physician in my area?
If you live in Lahore and want to get an online doctor consultation then download an online doctor app on your smartphone and find the best online physician in Lahore. You can easily book an online doctor's appointment in Pakistan with the app in minutes! Experts say that more than half of your health problems can effectively be solved online.
When it comes to heart disease, most conditions are chronic. For instance, hypertension (high blood pressure), hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol levels) and post-op care for patients who have undergone open-heart surgery. Such patients require regular doctor appointments or follow-ups and it can be a tough task to stay on top of. An online doctor appointment with the best online physician is a convenient option. Online health services like online physician apps don’t only provide quick access to qualified healthcare professionals but are also cost-effective.
What are the risk factors of heart disease?
Most people think of a ‘heart attack’ when they hear the term heart disease, but that’s only one type of heart disease. Different types of heart disease include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), coronary artery disease (affecting the blood vessels that supply the heart), cardiomyopathy (affecting the heart muscle) and valvular conditions like mitral valve prolapse and pulmonary stenosis. For more details on these conditions, seek expert advise online. Download an online doctor app on your smartphone and connect instantly with the best online physician.
How can an online physician help me?
If you live in Lahore, then use a physician app to find the best physician online in Lahore, or any city across Pakistan. An online physician is trained and qualified to guide you and treat you remotely. Telemedicine apps have really facilitated the healthcare sector in Pakistan by making healthcare more accessible to the masses. In Pakistan, up to 70% of the population lives in rural areas that lack basic medical necessities including primary healthcare centers. An online physician app will help them connect with qualified healthcare professionals in Pakistan who can treat them over long distances and save them time and money.
If you live in a city like Lahore, then find the best online physician in Lahore and get treated from the comfort of your own home.
Important symptoms of heart disease you should know about
The signs and symptoms of heart disease can vary from person to person and depends on the type of heart disease but there are some general symptoms that you should look out for:
- Chest pain: This is a red flag symptom that may indicate underlying heart disease and should not be ignored under any circumstances. Other conditions like gastritis and heartburn can also mimic a heart attack causing chest pain so it is always better to get it checked out at the hospital. For expert medical advice use an online doctor app to find the best physician online.
- Palpitations: This is often described by patients as ‘a rapid heart rate’ or they feel like their ‘heart will jump out of their chest’. Palpitation is a feeling or sensation of a rapid heart that can be felt in the chest, throat or neck.
- Breathlessness: Also known as shortness of breath or dyspnea, this symptom may be indicative of an underlying heart condition. However, shortness of breath may occur in other health conditions such as anemia, asthma, and anxiety attacks. For more information, talk to the best physician online from your phone and get answers on the go!
How do I prevent heart disease?
The only way to maintain heart health is by making healthier lifestyle choices like:
- Getting the recommended amount of sleep (8 hours minimum)
- Waking up early
- Increasing physical activity
- Regular exercise
- Choosing healthier food choices
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Learn about stress management
If you want to come up with a comprehensive plan on heart health, then find the best physician online and work out a diet and workout plan that will work the best for you. Download an online physician app on your smartphone or mobile device and connect instantly to qualified healthcare providers that can help you at home.
Living a healthy life today means living longer and living a life of quality that will benefit you not only in the short term but long term too. Download the My live doctors app on your smartphone for FREE and sign up today! Get instant access to an online clinic list to the best online physicians in Pakistan. Use this online healthcare service to your advantage and get care anywhere!